12/05/2016

Last Crit Ever!

Exciting but also saddening!
Really happy with the feedback I got - some really good suggestions for submission and also for the future! I think the main thing now is to complete all the pop-ups for my book (hopefully by tomorrow night) and create presentation boards for all of my briefs. I agree with Lauren that I feel I have really found a comfortable/natural way of digitising my work. Also glad that Lauren thinks 'I have demonstrated a greater understanding of making work' with my pop up book and paper cuts which 'shows how different my work can be'! In order to keep pushing my work, she suggested that in the future I should try combining more of handmade textures to my digital work, which is something that I have been wanting to do for the longest time. However due to the tight module time scales, I haven't really been able to! Hopefully, after uni I'll have more time to experiment to my hearts content! Overall, really good feedback and I'm excited to finally finish this module - not long now!

No comments:

Post a Comment