11/05/2016

Decision time

Initially I was going to make additional products (a game of some sorts) to go with my book. However, this was before I realised that a pop up book in itself is already so time consuming and challenging to produce! (I really thought it was going to be a walk in the park). Rather than forcing it/doing it half heartedly, I've decided that I will not be making additional products that would need new imagery as I would like to use the time I have left to complete all 8 popups/pages of my book. Right now, I don't feel that making something else that would require more time than I have left is worth it - I don't want to compromise the quality of my work! Quality always trumps quantity! 

Phew, ok. Here's another page I'm currently working on:

No comments:

Post a Comment