03/05/2016

Dummy Pages


OH MY GOODNESS!!

I'm having a melt down. I haven't been feeling well these past couple of days but I have been trying to keep to my action plan.. but it isn't going as well I'd hoped. I basically now realise that making pop-ups is flippin hard! My room is a tip. There is paper everywhere. Working in 2D is so much easier - respect to those who work in 3D btw, they probably have soooooo much patience, but I guess this is the challenge of the project - I've been watching tutorials and trying to take apart (in my head) the mechanisms of existing pop ups that I've seen, but I think I'm still lacking the knowledge of how pop-ups work to be able to make really complex ones, which is what I wanted to do before I realised its impossible to do in the time I have left. I think I may have to think about my designs again and simplify some of them, because right now I'm only confident doing really simple, v-fold pop-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment