10/04/2016

My work in use!


I finally got to see the finished things in real life! I really like how the walls have turned out actually - it always feels so good seeing your work being used! I was afraid it might look messy, but once you're there it really doesn't feel like it. the only mistake they've done is getting the left and right panels the other way round so the comics got cut off when they should've continued all the way around! - wish I was there when the guys installed them. too late now, s'okay. 


During the three days of the con, I was told that people kept asking about who did the graphics for the walls which is really exciting because it means people actually like it! I really want to do more illustrative work for the fashion industry when I have the chance because it's TONS OF FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment